ABOUT ALFA CHARLIE
Alfa Charlie is an award-winning creative agency based in San Diego, California. We use design as a tool to build meaningful connections between brands, people, and the planet. We work with clients who value the importance of human well-being and believe a brand can be a catalyst for change. Through strategic practice, we help clients navigate a clear path to building relationships with their customers while staying true to what they stand for.
We are a company founded on strong values and seek to create a positive impact in our community. We find inspiration from the outdoors and are proud members of 1% for the planet.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a freelance UI/UX Designer to join our team. This is a remote, part-time position starting at 10 hours per week with opportunity to grow. Hours are flexible, we just ask that you communicate well and meet deadlines.
Projects include website wireframing, website design, desktop app design, and UI kit design. There is opportunity for other graphic design projects depending on your experience and skillset.
– Relevant UX/UI experience
– Knowledge of web and app best practices
– Fluency in Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe XD, InVision, Figma
– Strong communication skills (we use Slack for internal communication)
– Web development knowledge is a bonus, but not required
– Branding + general graphic design experience is a bonus, but not required
– Flexible work schedule + opportunity to grow
– Monthly happy hours, hikes, and other fun outdoor activities
– Option to work at our Ocean Beach location, if desired
HOW TO APPLY
Thank you for your interest in joining our team. To be considered for this role, please send your resume, cover letter, and portfolio link to email@example.com.